Music & technology
Magical Thinking is a crazy little company that works with music and technology to make stuff less shitty. The company was founded in 2017 by Henric Romlin, an award-winning Entrepreneur, Interaction Designer and Systems Developer from Sweden.
Henric's dedication is definitely over average, it seems there is no task too big to be accomplished for him. He is good in preparing, timing and executing plans. He enjoys challenges and has acquired a large collection of skills through project solving /.../ In my opinion, Henric has a very promising future in the field of Interaction Design.
Co-founder of Arduino
So far, so good
In 2018, Magical Thinking graduated from the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program (June 2017-June 2018), became a proud member of the NVIDIA Inception Program for AI startups (June 2018-), and received a very much appreciated Start Package from the Google Cloud Startup Program (June 2018-).
Magical Thinking, Klarabergsviadukten 84, Box 13148, Stockholm 10303
- 2017-: Founder and CEO at Magical Thinking in Stockholm
- 2016-2018: Senior System Developer at Life of Svea AB in Stockholm
- 2014-2016: Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Samsari AB in Stockholm
- 2013-2014: Team Leader and Software Developer at Saab AB Security and Defence Solutions in Stockholm, 9LV - Command And Control
- 2012-2013: Head of Web Development and Teacher at MediaGymnasiet (High School of Media) in Stockholm
- 2011-2013: Founder and CEO at Baltic Interactive UAB in Lithuania and Sweden
- 2010-2011: Interaction Designer and Web Developer at Kommunikationskansliet Sverige AB in Kalmar
- 2007-2010: School of Arts and Communication (K3) at Malmö University, Bachelor of Science with a Major in Interaction Design
- 2009: Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Sten K. Johnson Centre for Entrepreneurship (Lund University)
- 2007: Social Anthropology at Lund University
- 2006: The Swedish Navy in Karlskrona and Malmö Sergeant (10-8-9)
- 2002-2005: The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) in Kristianstad